Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > HydroACR's Profile > Albums > Hydroponic Setup Pictures

Picture 17 of 19 from Album Hydroponic Setup Pictures
The pic labeled watermelons really are! Don't quite know how I'm going to orchestrate that one . . . Much of the vines I expect to dip down below the hydro and grow along the ground as runners. Also plan to take a 5x5 piece of chainlink gate and (parallel with the unit, just above it about 8 inches or so) have much of the fruit on top of it, supported by 2x4s and that wooden gate. Started out buying cucumbers, but the store was out of seedlings and it's late for my region to plant seeds. I'll send pics when things really get going. The bigger plants in that pic near the intakes are cucumbers--4 of them.
The pic labeled watermelons really are! Don't quite know how I'm going to orchestrate that one . . . Much of the vines I expect to dip down below the hydro and grow along the ground as runners. Also plan to take a 5x5 piece of chainlink gate and (parallel with the unit, just above it about 8 inches or so) have much of the fruit on top of it, supported by 2x4s and that wooden gate. Started out buying cucumbers, but the store was out of seedlings and it's late for my region to plant seeds. I'll send pics when things really get going. The bigger plants in that pic near the intakes are cucumbers--4 of them.
Picture Added 02-22-2009 08:54 PM
Added by HydroACR