Thread: Nutrient temp?
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luches View Post
If you have 5 reservoirs to control (heat) I may have another solution in petto for you. Just tell me how far away the reservoirs are from each other (in meter perhaps? . It is important in the context of the solution I may have.

I perhaps need to do a drawing or 3D simulation, and look up a few technical terms, (non-native writers run out of vocabulary sometimes) so hang on there!
All reservoirs will be within 25 ft (8.5 meters) of each other but at different heights. 2 are flood and drain, one a drip system, one water culture type. The water culture type will be on top of a table that is about 30" high and, the drip system will be about the same height as the water culture. The two flood and drain will be close to the ground 1 ft or hopefully or lower. although all the reservoirs except for the water culture will be at ground level or slightly lower

Sorry, I cant get the scanner to work right now and it is around 5:30 am here but I do have a to scale drawing of the back yard. Hopefully I can get the scanner to work tomorrow.