View Single Post
Old 11-08-2014, 09:23 AM

[QUOTE=GpsFrontier;12217]If your humidity was to high, the fungus would have started on the leaves and foliage, not the root plugs or in the root zone. Humidity is moisture in the air (where the leaves are). Moisture is deliverer to the root zone by the hydroponic systems water delivery system. What type of root plugs are you using? Different growing media (and root plugs/starter cubes) drain better and provide more air/oxygen to the roots than others.

No1.
I Have No Idea What Brand It Was; I Know It Wasn't Root Riot or Rapid Rooter, The Hydro Store Where I Got Them Sell Them By The Bag also Loose For About $0.30 each, Also I'm Wondering if my clay pellets was bad because they had a bag that was half used so he sold me some out the bag anyhow this time I am going with A Trusted Brand (Root Riot)

No2.
The Mold Was Below Covering Grow Plugs & Started Getting White Bumps On Stems Just Under The Clay Pellets; Because My Root Zone Looked Healthy
and had tons of long white roots nothing brown

No3.
I Take it from what you saying that I had poor air circulation that caused the mold. So I Need To Address that. One thing I don't understand is that I had 6in fan blowing cross them 24/7 non-stop and grow tent basically stayed half open just so stale air wouldn't build up

no4.
My leaves most likely was suffering from Nutty temp & humidity swings right? because I noticed that when it grew new leaves they didn't look like older leaves turning colors round edges until few days later