View Single Post
Old 10-27-2014, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloman1976 View Post
If you have a water chiller that's fantastic and if you can keep your water temps that low as well as keep the light out of your reservoir you should be good-to-go. It doesn't hurt to still run the h202 even at that temp, it'll just keep everything really, really clean in your pipes, ducts, sprayers and so on so you'll basically never have to clean up very much as little will survive the h202. The Zone is important for conditioning the water for a long term picture and I highly recommend running that. If I were you I'd run Zone and that's it since you have the chiller. Buy the h202 but use it to clean everything as it leaves no residue and breaks down into water and oxygen unlike bleach and such which leave residue behind. If you want to go with just the h202 then you'll have to add more every 72 hours or so.

One more thing, please be careful with the food grade h202 29% as it'll eat your skin off and bleach your skin pure white like a snowflake. Wear gloves!
I think im converted.
I made a mistake last grow useing a clear plastic tube from my bucket and it let the light in but iv learnt a lesson and i think im going for the sterile way of hydro....thanks