View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 11:09 AM

1. How big is your basement (including ceiling height)?

I have enough room for a 13x8 grow room.

2. How much room do you have to dedicate to your grow in the basement?

See above.

3. Does your basement have windows that people can see in?

Yes it does but I can easily seal them off.

4. Do you have a sink and drain located in your basement?

No I do not. But at the very top of my stairs I have a sink in my laundry room.

5. Do you have working electrical outlets in the basement, and how many 15/20amp breakers are dedicated to the basement?

I will have to run some electrical components. Currently I have standard sockets and have about 8 of them in the basement. What would you think I need for 2x600 watt hps bulbs and the ventilation required?

6. How many plants are you wanting to harvest at a time?

As many as I can fit into my growing area comfortably without the plants being crowded.

7. Do you plan to grow one crop, then start another crop later? Or are you planing to grow and harvest in a continual rotation?

I would like to grow all the plants at the same time but also have seedlings starting and having them ready to swap out with the finished plants when the are completely removed from the room.

8. How often does your basement flood, and where do you plan to move the setup to when it does?

Well I am injecting a polyurethane injection molding into the crack that does leak when it rains heavily. It has ALMOST completely stopped the leak but that leak is in a room on the OTHER side of the basement with a sealed door.

9. How do you plan to ventilate your grow area (bring in fresh air and exhaust old air)?

What would you recommend for the size of the room I can construct?

10. How big do you expect your plants to get by the time you harvest them?

I would like to harvest them within the 3 and a half month period BUT if I can yield better results by allowing them to go further I could. I would like to have at least 3 or 4 harvest by the end of the year to keep up with my patients demands.

Last edited by LaserGunJesus; 01-22-2013 at 11:11 AM.