View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 03:01 AM

This is the tubing that Tracy (fintuckyfarms) is talking about ADS Tubing

It's called ADS tubing, and both Home Depot and Lowe's carry it. It comes in two styles, one has a bunch of holes like this one ASD with holes. But you want the one without the hoes like the first one I posted. They should both be about the same price. Though price may vary from area to another area, it should be about 7-8 bucks for a 10 foot long 4 inch wide tube. Make sure you get the 4 inch tube, they make it in a 3 inch wide as well. The end coupler is very easy to cut off with a hack saw. The end caps should run about 2 bucks each.

In store location may vary from store to store as well, but here in Lake Havasu you can find it in the same isle with the PVC, just on the other side of the isle. But you should be able to find it either near the PVC, or with gardening and irrigation supply's. It's used in landscaping to divert ground water so your yard doesn't flood. Print out the picture and description so if you don't see it you can ask them where it is. If your Home Depot and/or Lowe's really doesn't stock it on the shelf, they can order it for you. They will have it shipped to the store for free, and you just pick it up at the store when it gets there. Usually from 2 to 7 days.

I just noticed on Home Depot's website they make it in a 6 inch as well. Our store doesn't have 6 inch, so I never knew they made it that wide, but it's good to know they do.