Thread: PH Down ??
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 10:43 AM

GPS I like the amount of effort you put forth and the knowledge level you have. That is pure effort on your part.

we are where you just described and am now wanting my greenhouse ever more because we will change the way we feed these and that is a drain to waste system as it is not cost effective to use mixing reservoirs on larger amounts of plants like tomatoes and peppers as they consume some water. we have been looking at constant feed systems and the mixing systems.

there will be some cash invested but the long term benefits will pay off. the real key is gonna be how many plants in a row in the bags and how fast the nutrient solution moves through the bags.

we are going back to normal garden spacing as well of 12 inched on Peppers and 16 on tomatoes. we are going to start our rows 2 weeks apart as the crop should produce for about 9 to 12 months. that way we are continuously producing vine ripened fruit for our customers.

we have found several of the local restaurants that are willing to try our fruit. So we hope to be in the restaurants early next year.

We would like to know how you plan to market? and what you have found in your local market areas for prices?

We means me and my bride (crad and cradsbride)

Last edited by crad; 08-25-2011 at 10:46 AM.