View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpsFrontier View Post
I would also make sure it's getting sprayed with the nutrient solution adequately.
Oh that is definitely not an issue...hehe. You pull that guys pot out while the pump is on and you will get quite the nice little shower. It's certainly not getting any less spray than it's brother in the next spot over.

Doh...forgot the nutrient bit. Right now I'm simply using the Technaflora nutrients and have been following their "recipie for success" (though I've cut back on the strength of their printed recipe as discussed in a different thread). Their literature that came with the nutrients doesn't specifically mention anything about continuously fruiting plants. For the bloom formula it simply mentions this:
"Once sufficient vegetative growth has been achieved, induce reproductive growth on a 12-hour light cycle.
Changing your reservoir once weekly, apply the FLOWERING formula each week throughout the flowering or
reproductive life of your plants."
You can actually see the sheet I'm referring to here: Recipe for Success. I've been following the vegetative formula up to this point.

Last edited by txice; 12-18-2009 at 02:42 PM.