View Single Post
Old 12-25-2015, 12:35 AM

Hello chopficaro,
OK, I'm a bit confused by some things.

1. On the feed chart it shows week 1-4 twice. What's the deal there?

2. On the feed chart I don't see anywhere where it mentions water volume. It would be impossible to mix them correctly if you don't know how much to use per gallon of water? So I would need to know what increments of water volume their talking about.

3. If Gro and Bloom nutrients are supposed to be stand alone nutrients, I don't understand why you need to add silica, microbes grow, phospherus, potassium, and microbes bloom. I can perhaps understand silica sense it's not a essential nutrient and may not already be in a stand alone formula. But I don't understand why the need for the other additives?

4. According to the feed chart, they show Gro being used weeks 1-4, then they show bloom being used weeks 1-8. I assume these are separate schedules for different types of plants. Week 1-4 being vegetative plants, and weeks 1-8 being bloom plants. But doesn't show how to mix for continuously fruiting/blooming plants like strawberries.

Personally I don't understand their chart, and would have to e-mail them to explain it. I would just ask them how do I mix the gro and bloom to get a full strength nutrient solution for continuously fruiting/blooming plants. As well as explain why the other additives are needed if the gro and bloom mixes are supposed to be stand alone nutrients.

I'm guessing they would say something like for continuously fruiting plants to use the same total amount per gallon of water, but use 50% gro and 50% bloom.

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 12-25-2015 at 12:40 AM.