View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 09:32 PM

Hello chopficaro,
I doubt it. While you may or may not have pathogens, considering your drastic overuse of the beneficial microbes. If the pH issue was in fact due to microbes, it's far more likely to be due to the beneficial microbes, not the pathogens. However before I can make any conclusions and.or give any recommendations, I need to know the answers to the rest of the questions I asked. Both the old ones as well as the new ones. But getting you to answer my questions is like pulling teeth, and that gives me the feeling you just don't want my help. It's one thing if the person doesn't understand the question, that's fine I'll rephrase it. At least they made the effort to try. But when they ignore them or avid them that's another thing all together. If it's one thing I hate, it's wasting my time on people who don't want my help.

It's time consuming trying to help people. Sometimes even taking more than an hour on just one post. Not only do I help people in this forum, but I help people in another forum as well and through direct e-mails I get from my website. I spend many hours daily trying to help people and I don't get paid for it either. Because I'm not getting paid to help people, I need to have a full time job to pay the bills as well. I don't get much time to myself so wasting time trying to help people who don't want my help upsets me. That's time I don't get back.