Thread: need help?
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 04:04 AM

Default need help?

Thank you very much for your letter which arrived a few days ago. It was lovely to hear from you. I am sorry, I haven’t written for you such along time because I studied hard to pass the final exam. However, I had agreat weekend more than every when I went to live concerts last night with my friends. Now, I am writing to tell you how the wonderful concert is.

It is the beautiful concert I have ever taken part in with many people and the miracle of sound of piano. As you know, my pianist is Yiruma and in last concert I couldn’t believe that he appeared in my eyes and gave me a big hug after his performance. I also listen a soothing music which is played by him and other professional musicians. Only when I heard his song from the stage I feel anythings around me seem to disappear and I can fly with many stars on the sky to forget all my fears which I suffered before.

That is amazing.

Let’s come back to my live concert. It is so cool and until now I can’t forget my feeling about it. Do you often to go live concerts? What kind of music do you like listening to? Who is your favourite singer?

I am glad if you tell me about it in the next letter

I look forward to your reply

Your sincerely