View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 07:28 PM

Yes that is the General Hydroponics Flora series, it looks like that link comes with all 3 parts (Micro, Gro and Bloom), although just keep in mind that the 1 pint size bottles will make about 47 gallons depending on how you mix it. I usually mix it at 10mL (2 tsp) per gallon equally of each. 447 mL in a pint. I have always gotten the gallon size jugs of it. 3793 ml per gallon, that makes about 379 gallons of solution mixed at 10ml of each per gallon (like I usually do). The gallon size jugs run about $25 each (need all 3), plus tax and shipping. I am not trying to sell you on the large bottles, just explaining that in the long run the larger jugs make about 8 times as much as the small ones, for 3 times the price of the small ones.

As for the starter kit, I have herd of, and seen those nutrients. Although unfortunately I have no experience with them at all, so I can't give any advice on them either way myself. I don't even know how many gallons of solution they will make. You may be able to find the manufactures website, and they may have mixing instructions on the site.

This may not be in your case but I usually find that the prices between an online store and eBay were about the same, and in some cases I found better prices from a regular online store. Although I never tried amazon.