View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 11:57 PM

Location: Southeast Washington State - Right on the line of growing zones 6b & 7a

So I finally was able to get some PH down today. The store was sold out and not expecting any till Wednesday, but they kept one bottle and gave out small amounts to their customers till it comes in. So I was able to lower the PH on the outside plants today. Waiting to see some results as the PH was about 7.6 and I lowered it to 6.4. Will test it again tomorrow am before work and see where it lands. I see some leaf curling on the plants and I hope lowering the PH will help. I still have no clue what the plant is that is flowering. I've looked at several plants on-line and I just don't see anything like what I have.

The inside plants are doing great! A few more have sprouted and the light is keeping the new ones from getting leggy. Yea some success!!! But they are not gonna wait till the greenhouse is built before they need to get into their next home. May just have to build it in the backyard and move it when the greenhouse is built.
Attached Images