View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 10:42 AM

Location: Southeast Washington State - Right on the line of growing zones 6b & 7a

So I was really feeling down about the little guys inside and I went outside to check on the system outside, WOW! After getting the PH down the roots have explooded. They are now about 10 inches long and probably at least 3 times as many. AND I think I see some growth out of the canalopes. The PH was in the high 6's, but still in the 6's, so I added some more PH down, only a few drops to get to 6.0. I think I may be getting it. Going to go into town today and see if the flormata dry is in yet because I think that will solve my PH problems.
I am a little worried about the heat this week; finally gonna see some summer temps in the 90's. I am worried about the nute temp but I think that if it gets too high I will use some frozen pop bottles to try and cool it down till I can come up with something better. I have a coworker that has a small dorm fridg who is going to give it to me for my hydroponics (maybe so I shut up about it???) and I have been looking at the coiled hose system others have tried.