View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luches View Post
If you have the facts, pound on the facts. If you have the knowledge, pound on the knowledge. If you have the experience, pound on the experience. If you don't have either, you can always pound on the table and/or on the behavior of others.
Just your huge EGO speaking again. What makes you think you are so special that you are only person on the planet to get facts (opinions) from, even if your opinion (what you call facts) were worth a dam. You must have extra wide doors to get that FAT HEAD inside the house. Even if what you call your facts were worth money, I would just flush it down the toilet. I always consider the source of any facts, and you are a simply a worthless source. You seem to think that you have some special knowledge that gives you a license to treat people like crap. I'll get my knowledge from a descent human being, I simply don't put up your type of attitude. Not to mention NOT taking any responsibility for your treatment toward others. That shows bad character on top of a huge ego, and people with bad character often have bad ethics too (they go hand and hand).

Your EGO must be taking a beating. I just can't figure out why you try so hard to bully me into giving you respect, you must want it very bad. But you lost any chance of my respect a long, long, long time ago You've known this, yet you still continue to cry about the consequences of your actions. Grow up already, and take it like a man. Your like a old girlfriend that's so needy they just cant let go and move on. It must hurt you deeply to know that I don't need you. They get themselves into such a depression that they don't feel life is worth living anymore when there's plenty of other fish in the sea. But I guess it's like that old saying, it's what you cant have you want the most. I think it is so sweet that you want to save me from pounding my head on the table, but your still worthless.

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 11-23-2010 at 08:06 AM.