Thread: PH Down ??
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 09:25 PM

Normally i do use GH PH Down, atm, the company that i bought my latest batch of PH Down decided to be lazy, i was supposed to have gotten them yesterday. So instead of letting them keep drinking water that i couldn't control at all, i made some fresh and just used the white vinegar to PH Down. Soon as i get my GH i plan on dumping and flushing and making a new batch using the GH PH down.

SO your saying my plants should be drinking roughly 10-20 gallon's of water a day? They are def. not doing that. At most i'm only having to add maybe 4-6gallon's at best.

For the most part my PPM doesn't go up much. Say when i was doing 900ppm, start out, it would take i don't know 3-4day's for it to reach 1400ppm.

Now the PH is a different story, typically after a fresh change. It would take it maybe a day or 2 to go from 5.5 to 6.5. But i would say by the 3rd day or so. I'm starting to watch the PH like a hawk.

Today i marked a line and paid strict attention to the number of gallon's. My line is set at 30gallons.

And i think i understand what your saying, i should take my reading's at 30gallon's. Next morning fill my tank back up to the 30gallon mark and then check again?

You should start a tech line at your house LOL

So right now our temp is 88.4 with a humidity of 68%. So should they be drinking more or having a rough time?