Thread: My third system
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2011, 11:21 PM

it makes complete sense to me lol. the need to get what you need done is more important lol.. And worst case.. the bees are sensitive to temperatures and will return to their hive in certain temperature/humidity conditions. They don't waist their energy if they think the conditions are less than favorable to get what they want from the plants as well... You might be able to use that to your advantage and change the temp/humidity to make them return to their hive when you need to run maintenance to minimize risk as well.

I have also considered getting bees myself when I get out of the apartments, and get myself some land. I havent made a final decision yet, but I think I might. I am considering building indoor grow systems as well, and would be in a similar situation. I am in Florida and would prefer to still be growing and not lose all my maters if a hurricane comes through lol... I have a ton of ideas on how I might set up the growing areas. My ideas are very contained and controlled.... More so than many like to be lol... I guess I am just more into the over doing it than doing what is needed.