View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 06:56 PM

Location: Southeast Washington State - Right on the line of growing zones 6b & 7a

GPSfrontier, thanks for asking. I have been sick and not really doing much of anything. Our weather here has been really weird. On the day we set a recorod high of 93 my son unplugged the pump. I am on graves and did not wake up till after 2pm. All the plants were wilting and I lost several and replanted about 25 of them. Several that were damaged are sending out new leaves, but they were shocked. Then about 12 days later several thunder stomes moved thru the area and the whole thing got blown over. I had to almost replant everything as the little plants were strewn in about a 5 foot blow zone from the fallen tower. We just had another storm pass thru this morning. One day its 60 and the next 90, like I said weird weather. I took some picts so you can see the damage. Some plants are definately recovering and some are doing well. You can really tell the new ones I just planted.

Any way, I am still fighting the good fight and I have been working on another side project. I plann to finish the rest of the systems for fair in May and plant by the end of may so the plants will still be growing at fair. I am still working with the gal at the hydro store, her plants are looking awesome but they are in a grow tent indoors. I wish I had a green house to better protect the little guys.

Stan, I was given a ECO1056 and it works great. It is almost too much for just one tower, but I plan on at least another one on this system if not two. I will post a pict of the max head chart.
Attached Images