View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 11:19 PM

Hello fintuckyfarms,
Well yes and no. There has been some progress, but nothing to really take pictures of. My mom had open hart surgery just before Thanksgiving, so I didn't get anything done in the greenhouse until recently because I spent my time visiting her in the hospital and in the rehab center. She was finally able to come home Dec 11. She is recovering well and able to do almost everything for herself now except drive. Anyhow, now that she is home, and able to do things for herself now, I have time to work on the greenhouse again.

I was going to run water in the bottom level to test for leaks yesterday, but we are having a cold snap right now. The nights are dipping to below freezing, and should I have some leaks again, I don't want freezing water to cause damage to the grow beds. So I'm waiting until the cold snap passes. Witch should be in a few more days. In the meantime, I'm working on getting the garage cleaned out and adding some storage in it. That way I can keep things more organized. I hate spending hours looking for the tools and materials I need to work with.