View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luches View Post
I am a Workaholic!

"God, Give us the grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed and that we even do not need to try or argue about, as they will not work anyway, no matter how hard- or whatever we try. Courage to try the things which could be tried and indeed be improved or changed to the better, even tough others pretend they'll never work.

And finally give us that important (sometimes missing?) bit of cleverness and wisdom that enables us to distinguish the one from the other, and could put us way ahead of some stubborn and eccentric comrades-in-arms."

(Freely modified from "The Serentiy Prayer" by Elisabeth Sifton)
Religion should strictly be kept out of forums, that breeds heated debates that have no concern with the issues of the forum (unless it's a religious forum, this is not). Do you really want to change the issues into a religious issue? That will just bring down the forum. I am fully prepared to take you on in that issue if the owner is OK with it. I have done just that many times before (not online, but face to face) and as far as I can tell, I never lost an important point. But such debated should not be a part of a public forum unless you are trying to breed hatred. Such things are is usually a sign of last resort. I will take you on if you wish!

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 04-23-2010 at 05:36 AM.