View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 04:08 AM

Quote:
The idea that I could talk someone into- or prevent anyone from trying anything at all, is either fear of being neglected and/or not listened to (some "Childhood Trauma"?) or a simple misconception of human nature of the idividual.
Ya I had lots of "Childhood Trauma" (NOT) that is just your attempt to place blame on others because you don't understand your lack of social skills. Theoretically no, you cant stop someone from trying, but that's defiantly your goal. Then when you don't feel that someone is taking your advice you get much more demanding until either they just and tell you what you want to hear or just give up or go away.
Quote:
Look at you, can ANYONE talk you into- or prevent you from trying ANYTHING?! I guess not
It happened just last weekend when I was looking for the spinach. Due to our weather, and the fact I cant bring the setup inside to better control temp along with other factors, I chose not to grow spinach right now. If the Write Brothers listened to everyone we would never of had planes, much less a space program. Just going with the flow, no not my style.
Quote:
I have no doubt that anyone else can draw their own conclusion and take their very own decision about this very endeavour or any other. They are perfectly able to decide if it is worth the try, the effort and the risk (which may be huge indeed) - or not.
I felt that a long time ago, and is all the more reason that if you felt that way, you were just trying to be disrespectful for the sake of it. Me, I will defend myself when called a lair (even in no uncertain terms), I don't just give up and go away like you are used to.