View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Haven't we all got our childhood traumata and don't we all lack social skills on occasion,
To some point I would agree. But there is a big diffidence between occasionally and constantly. I can forgive occasionally, but not constantly.
Quote:
Denial doesn't help here, it just makes it worse and makes the causal chain repeat itself over and over again until we accept us as what and who we truly are.
My thoughts exactly, when you come to terms with yourself and stop denying that you have a huge attitude that turns people off, perhaps you can recover. But I simply don't care if you ever do (not my job).
Quote:
It's not the others, everyone is his/her worst enemy, even if it takes longer for some to realize that fact. Hence "personal conflicts" repeat themselves with various opponents until they are solved or dissolved
If you are trying to imply that I don't like myself and only taking it out on you, well that's simply the funnest thing you have said in a great while (thanks for the laugh). But it is still an insult, and exactly what I would expect from you.
Quote:
if only you'd believe and trust me on something for one single time..
You are so arrogant, and you are so desperate for someone to believe you (even me) that you loose site of the points. It is not about who believes who, it is about finding information that applys to you, so you can use it for your situation. That is what helps people, and helps make this forum useful for those looking for it, not egos. What good is all the perfect information in the world if you just drive the potential users and contributors away. When you pick fights as often as you do, your bound to find people from time to time that won't back down from them. That's what your struggle is with me, no mater what you want to blame it on.

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 04-24-2010 at 04:58 AM.