View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 06:56 AM

Quote:
This is not a one-way thing, as it would be too easy to blame it all on me. You're much to involved in this debate, to be completely innocent or "the victim" and not an actor yourself - aren't you?
Actor? I am not a actor in a movie, this is real life that I'm involved with. I don't claim to be 100% blameless, I also never calmed to be a victim either, just willing to defend myself. You simply, and constantly, refuse to treat people in a descent manor (something I learned to do as a child) tormented past or not, that is simply giving others (strangers) the benefit of the doubt (also known as respect).
Quote:
And don't you ask yourself why you can't let go?
No, not not at all. Two reasons, I have nothing better to do, and as I said I am happy to defend my actions, especially when called a lair when it is not true. That gets under my skin, and unless I have more pressing issues to deal with I will deal with that one.
Quote:
I do! Remember the traumata thing? Maybe you are afraid of me as a symbol figure of someone who "forces you" into some ideas or worse some bad indoctrination you have got in the past?
I don't even know what the term/word "traumata" refers to or means. I did a quick search and at the top of the list was something about an omelet, I am not going to spend the time to figure out nonsense.
Quote:
Maybe you are afraid of me
Just when did I ever show that I was afraid of you?
Quote:
as a symbol figure of someone who "forces you" into some ideas or worse some bad indoctrination you have got in the past?
You just need to blame your lack of social skills on others again.
Quote:
You seem to have a strong aversion against religion
I am perfectly willing to discus any religious issue face to face, I also RESPECT others right to there beliefs as long as they respect mine. I take harshly to being preached to, I don't do that to others and expect the same respect back. Discussing religion and/or politics in a forum breeds hatred. They both are strong belief issues that never have any good outcome. Go to your church and vote your hart, talk with them about it, but unless you are trying to breed hate, leave it off the internet.
Quote:
Don't you actually wonder if I haven't pulled your leg all along, and that I read you like a book,
No, and I don't care if you have. But that would just reinforce the claims that I made that you do this stuff just for your own amusement. Have fun.
Quote:
I may be in full control of myself, completely detached - feeding your mind with all kinds of brain-lures and mental challenges and actually just making a case study - watching you play my vicious game?
Who cares? Not my problem! That doesn't help make this forum any better. Even if so, that just shows your lack of concern for others, exactly what I have known for what about 9 months now.
Quote:
Yeah, you will pick that up too, quote it for sure and say that I am a truly evil person... I know, - but look at it again, it was a question! Never mind you'll quote that for sure and hold that against me no matter what, right - because you would pick up and split every blade of grass I drop, isn't that so?
You are the one who does not care about the forum and just wants to play games. No it isn't just the last few posts, but 9 MONTHS OF THEM that shows your true colors and why you are always complaining that nobody understands you. You simply only care about yourself. Mind games or not, you are simply unlikeable as a person. That's your problem, not mine. I will still defend myself when necessary. If your goal is to make this forum useless, you are well on your way to doing that (good thing I don't own it). You are simply nothing more than a bully, and I'm not afraid of bully's.

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 04-24-2010 at 07:03 AM.