Thread: growing medium
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luches View Post
The question was if, and how to reuse these growing mediums. I guess I gave explanations and advice if and how to do so with each of them. I believe the explanations are correct, plausible and helpful as they are and don't need any hairsplitting like that.
Well you understand the question a little different than I do, and I understand that your not real concerned with practicing the as you say "clean or even "sterile art"" and that you look at hydroponics with "semi-organic" practice. That's fine, there is always room for other points of view in my book, I may even practice that in the future. I'm not saying the info is incorrect, just that there is both good and bad about it.

Someone asking that question is new to hydroponics, and they will likely want to eliminate as many problems as they can. I am not trying to argue, I just want to make sure that anyone reading the thread will have all the facts, not just one side of them. Then they can make the best decision for their situation. Also keep in mind that many people read the threads, NOT just the ones posting in it, or even registered as users in the forum. More people read the threads than are even registered on the site, and most of those people are just looking into hydroponics. They should be able to be aware of both sides of the coin, so they can make the best decision for them. And that goes for any thread in this forum.