View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 06:32 PM

The original issue is still there, your just blind to it because you put a picture in front of the hole in the wall. Your so blind you wont even know when the band-aid does falls off because you haven't figured out yet that the makeshift fix only opens the door for other problems. So you wont know what your looking at when the band-aid does fall off. You'll just keep chasing your tail as you go along. COVERING IT UP DOESN'T FIX THE PROBLEM.

Perhaps you don't read so well, as I already stated twice now: "When someone wastes my time, I don't care to spend any more time on them." That means I WAS NEVER GOING TO TRY AND HELP YOU AGAIN, but rather just IGNORE YOUR PROBLEMS LIKE YOU IGNORED ME. And again, that's not a punishment, it's just common scene. When someone doesn't care for your help, it's a waste of time to try and help them.

You can't see beyond your Donald Dump sized EGO. But I couldn't care less if you disagree with me, their your plants, not mine. You can do what you want with them. There are plenty of people that choose not to take my advice or have different opinions, and I don't take issue with any of them. What I do take issue with is people that wast my time, and are rude and disrespectful towards others. That's a huge problem that I do take issue with.

When someone post a problem, I try and help. If I don't have enough information, I'll ask questions to get that information. Once I have enough information, I'll give them my opinion on what the issue is, and how to fix it. What they do with that information is up to them. If someone is on the wrong path to fixing their problems, has come to some wrong conclusions, or just posts information about their systems that may lead to potential problems, I will reply and address those points. Once again, what they do with that information is up to them. If they repeatedly don't take my advice, I just don't bother to try and help them anymore. Not as punishment, simply because it isn't doing any good and I don't want to waste any more of my time.

My problem isn't that you didn't reply in 24 hours, many people aren't able to reply for days (sometimes weeks) for one reason or another. My problem isn't that you think you fixed your problem, and I know you haven't. It's your learning curve, not mine. My problem isn't that you disagree with me about what the problem is, as well as whether you fixed it or not. Again, their your plants, and it's your learning curve, not mine.

My problem is with your rude attitude, and lack of respect for other people. Especially those that are just trying to help you. When someone try's to help you, you don't just ignore them wasting their time and treating them disrespectfully. That's my problem with you and it's a big problem. But like Donald Dump, you cant see beyond your big fat EGO, so you have to make excuse to cover up the facts and justify your disrespectful behavior.

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 02-24-2016 at 08:26 AM.