View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpsFrontier View Post
Hello kevin24018,

I'm not sure what you mean by "which methods or combination of I can ignore the most." Ignore what? Also I'm not sure what you plan to grow, or where you plan to grow it. I design the custom hydroponic systems for the plants that will be growing in it. So I would need to know exactly what you plan to grow, how many plants you plan to grow of it, and if your going to be growing inside under artificial lighting or outside under natural lighting to be able to help you design the easiest and most economical method to grow it.

Your original question stated your were looking for fact rather than opinion, so I didn't think you wanted more opinions, and don't know what facts you were actually looking for. And details of what you plan to grow and how many plants weren't in the post.
I thought I new what I wanted, but now I'm not so sure again. I want something that requires as little attention as possible. To start out I figured lettuce would be the best, it does get very hot during the summer so I haven't decided if outside or inside would be best. Weighing all the pros and cons isn't as easy as I thought or hoped it would be lol.