View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 06:45 PM

I haven't used them myself but I cant say I have ever herd anything bad about the Maxi series nuts, and I would trust anything made by General Hydroponics. Just a little tip I forgot to mention in the other thread, I always start about twice as many seeds as I want plants. I'll grow them all as if I were going to put them all in the hydroponic system. But I'll just take the quickest growing, and strongest looking seedlings to put in the system. The rest I just stick in the ground somewhere, or give away.

Ya, by all means ask all the questions you can/want. You never get a reply if you don't post your thoughts. Don't worry about if it was already covered in some other thread somewhere, the forum wont run out of space to post new threads. I'm sure you'll have a lot more success this time around, simply because you've learned so much from last time. That's the way it is for everybody. My first year didn't yield much produce at all, but I learned a ton of problems to fix. Then I learned how to fix the problems I had for the next go around (both in my system designs, as well as growing the plants). Even though some solutions weren't easy for me to do (dealing with our extreme summer heat), it was a learning experience (I'm still learning things). Look forward to seeing your progress, and glad to hear your growing again.