View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 08:15 PM

Location: Southeast Washington State - Right on the line of growing zones 6b & 7a

So I have been very busy today! I solved my issue with hot nutes, started a second DWC for the little guys in the house that were ready to be moved out and were not showing any signs of dampening. I also bought a second seedling tray to move the seedlings that were not showing signs of dampening but were not ready to move into the DWC. I moved the seedling that are showing signs of dampening outside in the sun and breeze hopeing that will dry them out more and maybe save them, doubt it but maybe.

So I went and bought a $3 foam cooler, $5 fountian pump, $6 coil of clear flexable tubing, 4 $1.69 adapters, some fast drying silicone and some fishing weights.

I added the pump to the nute tank, ran a line out thru the nute tank thru the cooler and back to the nute tank. I am just going to fill the cooler with ice and salt when needed to cool the nute tank down. I am still going to add some bubble wrap around the nute tank and the exposed lines.

I used the fish weights to clamp onto the air stones to keep them in place, then I got tired of that and just clamped them to some twine and presto it holds it them in place.

Why didn't I think of paper towels Well, I hope I will not have to use that particular tip again.
Attached Images