View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 03:32 AM

fintuckyfarms
Another great looking system (the pictures opened up for me this time). I see you used pipe insulation and white duct tape to insulate the hoses. I think that was a great idea. I did a very similar thing myself. The above ground hose line that feeds/runs to my water line to the greenhouse, I did the same thing to. The only difference is in my case I used two layers of pipe insulation. But it gets over 120 degrees here. Then just my luck (of course), as soon as I taped it all up with the last of my white duct tape, the coupler started to leak. I ran it for two days first just to check for leaks. But no, it leaks only when I had to cut it all off to fix it. Now I need to buy more white duct tape , pipe insulation, as well as some good hose clamps.

P.S.
I cant complain though. You have gone through more in the last year then I have in my lifetime. On top of that you have a job where you on the front lines, and hear nothing but all the bad things that go on in your city. But yet, you always have the best outlook on life. I cant help but admire that. I wish you luck...

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 08-01-2012 at 03:35 AM.