View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 09:10 AM

Hey, GpsFrontier. I hope when your retirement comes, it's as fun as mine is currently being. I planned for a lot of years and now I'm reaping the benefits of that planning. I'm certainly not rich, but I've enough now to live the rest of my life comfortably and as secure as I can be.

So far, I've grown all of my hydroponic veggies inside. The bugs and weather here in North Florida are too much for a hydroponic grow without an enclosure, and thus far, I haven't had the time or money to build what I'm going to this winter outside.

Next year, my fantasy outdoor hydroponic garden will finally be a reality.

I'm planning it for an area of 20' x 20' for the first year and will use next year to tweak the systems and layout. In 2012, I'll be going full blown commercial with about a half acre of hydroponic veggies that I'll sell at my own hydroponic veggie stand.

I'm in every hydroponic site on the net, (that I could find anyway), and I've seen Willard at several of them. He's actually a very informed person about hydroponics, but like all of us, he isn't perfect in his knowledge. I'm sure sorry that you and he got off on the wrong foot, and I hope he'll be back to share his knowledge with all of us here.

This has been a very good thread here. Lots of information for those who are getting into hydroponics. I love hydroponic gardening so much that I'm afraid I'm a bit of a fanatic about it. Once someone gets me on the subject, I'm likely to talk their ear off.