View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 05:07 AM

Hello LaserGunJesus,
I think you have the wrong forum. There are dozens and dozens of pot growing forums online. This forum is a family friendly hydroponics forum (not a pot growing forum). And while it is legal to grow pot in many locations for people with medical cards, the fact that you need to hide your operation from other people, as well as may need to pick it up and move it suggests to me that you won't be growing it legally. While I have nothing against pot growers that are growing legally, this forum doesn't ever condone, recommend, or approve of committing illegal acts.

In my opinion spending that kind of money for a 9x9 foot grow space is a seriously ridiculous waist of money. But that is the difference between hydroponic growers, and drug dealers. Drug dealers have plenty of money to waist, and the rest of us are on a tight budget. Also drug dealers don't take the time to (or are to lazy to) actually learn what makes hydroponic systems work, as well as how to build a grow space. If they did, they wouldn't waist their money when they don't need to. The manufactures of hydroponic equipment know this and charge a fortune because the drug dealers willingly pay it without question, simply because they can when their pockets are full of drug money. The hydroponic supply retailers and manufactures don't care where the money is coming from, they just laugh all the way to the bank.

This forum is only for people growing LEGAL crops, so you'll be much better off asking your question in a pot growing forum where they don't care if you are growing anything illegal. There you will find other people doing the same thing and have a lot in common.