View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 09:08 PM

Location: Southeast Washington State - Right on the line of growing zones 6b & 7a

Well the last two weeks have been hell with medical issues and my pet sheep dying. I took a couple of extra days off work and have got a lot done on the fair projects. Should have all the systems COMPLETELY done tomorrow then I just have to make the educational posters and handouts. I got my business cards a few days ago to give out to promote the hydro club and they look really nice. I will see if I can get a pict to post.

So this system is doing well, I checked the PH today and it was extremly low for no apparent reason (usually have really high PH). I noticed a small leak in the drain tube so I have been adding water almost everyday so it should have been high, IDK. I gave it some PH UP which I've never had to do before.

The corn is looking a little burnt from the 104 record high we had yesterday but new stuff is growing out of the center. Did I tell you this is the first time I've grown corn? Learning lots. I have been able to keep the nute temps down by adding frozen water in closed containers twice a day. The zuchinni has doubled in size and is looking really good. I just have to fix the leak tonight and tape the pipe insulation with the white tape and its done.
Attached Images

Last edited by fintuckyfarms; 08-09-2012 at 09:13 PM.