View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 06:05 PM

Quote:
I did not reply promptly because I had to address my PH issue and your questions were not on the path toward a solution.
I was trying to help you with your pH issue. The only way I can do that is to narrow down the possibilities. The only way I can narrow down the possibilities is to ask questions. The answers to those questions would narrow down the focus of what to look at as the source of the problem, and/or contributing problems.

All the questions I asked were about things that could affect pH. Depending on the answers, I would probably have follow up questions in the areas that your reply's indicated there could be a possible problem with those things. Then I could elaborate on what to do to fix them and why.

You don't know what the path towards fixing your problems is (any of them) or you wouldn't have the issue in the first place. You have to get the basics right first. If you have the basics right, you'll have very few problems if any at all. When you don't have the basics right, you have nothing but problems until you get them right. That's called "the learning curve." All I wanted to do is help shorten your learning curve.

You didn't reply to my questions because you didn't want to be bothered, and didn't really want to figure out your problem/s. You've shown that you simply don't care about my help or advice, and I have to many time consuming things to do to waste that time trying to help someone who couldn't care less.

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 02-21-2016 at 06:08 PM.