View Single Post
Old 02-22-2016, 12:40 AM

Again you haven't solved anything, you just put a band aid on the problem to cover it up. The only reason you think the questions I asked weren't going in the right direction is because you don't have a grasp of the basics to understand why I asked each question in the first place. Much less how their related to, and affect pH. No mater what you do, unless you find the problem, you can't fix the problem. Again I don't cover things up, I fix the issue that's causing the problem.... Something you don't care about.

Not wasting my time to look over your belated reply's isn't a punishment (perhaps to you it is), it's a simple mater of common sense. You didn't care about my thoughts, recommendations, and reasoning before you think you solved something, there's no reason why you would you care about them now? That's just common sense. Taking the time to go through it now to give detailed reply to each question would be nothing but a waste of my time because you couldn't care less anyway. Your just upset because you finally took the time to reply to the questions, and I don't care anymore. Welcome to the club, now you know how I feel.

The fact that you looked for answers elsewhere only bothers me for one reason. It shows me that you obviously were still actively looking for answers, but you just didn't want to bother answering some questions to find out. Therefor wasting my time. That's why you ignored me trying to help you, and didn't want to bother answering the questions that would help me solve your issue. Again, you didn't care about my thoughts before, you don't care about them now. Therefor, there is no reason for me to take the time to bother going through the belated reply's. it's as simple as that. If you don't want help, don't ask for help.

You think you solved your problem, but you still don't have a clue what your problem is. Why? Because you still haven't found what is causing the drastic pH swings in the first place. You think as long as you don't readily see it (put a band-aid on it), the problem is fixed. Putting a picture over a hole in the wall makes it go away, but it still doesn't fix the hole in the wall. I can't help you (or anybody else) until you want to be helped. And trying to help people that don't want to be helped is just a waste of time no mater how you look at it. If your doctor repeated tells you need to quit smoking or your going to die, how long do you think he is going to try and help you when you don't care enough to hep yourself.

You need to get the basics right first. If not, you'll just be chasing problems with no understanding of why. It takes some people longer to get through the learning curve. It's up to you how long it takes. But I can't help people that don't want to be helped.

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 02-22-2016 at 04:26 AM.