View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 01:40 PM

My bad, not 6500 lumens. It's 6500K, I'm not too familiar with what that means though. This first round of pics is at 4 days in the medium, 3 days from germination. I was wondering where a good place to find info on recommended PPM of differnet components in the nutrient solution. I'm just following "The Recipe for Success" that the techna flora site posts. I guess it's all about experimenting within a specific range and seeing what works best. It feels like these have pretty good root systems to get going. I've advance my lighting to 18/6, during rooting I ran 16/8. I changed it at a week. The leaves are broadening nicely and the second nodes are just starting to take off. I've never watched plants so closely, but I think I can actually tell sex on these, they're only at 11 days though so I'm not rushing to exterminate. Of the first 6 seedlings I think I got a 50/50 mix! 3 of these are really establishing height, and the second node and the strains of the 3rd node are becoming visible. I'll get pics later today and post.Name:  001.jpg
Views: 1362
Size:  93.5 KB