View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 12:22 PM

Location: Southeast Washington State - Right on the line of growing zones 6b & 7a

So I have been tring to get the strawberries outside but the weather has been crazy! I went to the weather channel to check the next 10 days. Look at our high and lows this month, crazy

I really need a green house

I have a 4 day weekend thanks to no voice... Kind of hard to answer phone and talk on the radio w/o a voice. I have one more week of days then I switch to graves for 3 months. Will be building another tower to try and use up some more of the strawberries and also gonna give some away.

So I now know why it seems there are so many strawberries.... because there is! I planted 100 of them and did not make a dent, I think the lady gave me closer to 400 of them. Think of the cardboard that goes under a case of pop, filled to about 10 inches tall w/strawberries. I am so nieve sometimes, cuz really who would take the time to count out 120 strawberry plants if your not getting paid for them, nope just grab an armfull and call it good!
Attached Images

Last edited by fintuckyfarms; 03-24-2012 at 12:39 PM.