View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 10:10 PM

You don't care about my thoughts, you've proven that. That's why you ignored my efforts to help you in the first place. I gave some general advice, then asked you a list of questions to help narrow down what is causing your pH issue on 2/16/16 and you ignored the questions. I know you saw them because I could tell by your profile you visited the forum, and specifically that thread more than once shortly after I posted them. If you didn't want to waste my time you wouldn't have posted the problem you were having, and then just IGNORED me when I tried to help. You would have answers the questions (even if you didn't think the answers would lead to anything), in hopes of finding out something useful. But you just didn't want to be bothered, thus a waste of my time.

Quote:
I have NOT ignored you -- I can't -- you have not made a statement since you posted your questions.
That's exactly the point. I asked you a series of questions to help me narrow down what exactly is causing your pH issue AND YOU IGNORED THEM!!!!!!!! You repeatedly visited the forum and never once bothered to answer ANY of them, you didn't even make an attempt to try. You just continued to IGNORE MY ATTEMPT TO HELP YOU. I cant give you advice on what's wrong and how to fix it until I know the until answers to the questions, because I don't just cover things up, I fix what's wrong and causing the problem in the first place. You just IGNORED THEM/ME. Why would I post anything after the questions, you didn't answer the questions, and give me something to reply to.

Quote:
I have answered every question you have asked but you have nothing
To little to late. You didn't bother until today to answer the questions I needed answered to help you get the basics right, and thus fix your pH problem. I know you visited the forum and that thread many times, and just didn't bother to even try to help me help you,

You may have finally answered the questions, but it's to little to late for me. I didn't waste more time to read the belated reply's. I didn't read anything past the first sentence. Because like I already told you, when someone wastes my time, I don't care to spend any more time on them.

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 02-21-2016 at 10:13 PM.