View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 11:28 PM

I feel sorry for you.

Your current behavior is one of someone that has put them self on a pedestal of all knowing. When someone does not bow in reverence, you rant and rave about nothing.

You rant that my direction is wrong, that I don't understand and only you can provide the answers -- but when asked to provide -- you rant that I ignored you and now as punishment you are not going to respond.

Yes I did look at your questions. I was faced with a system that had a PH level above 9.0 and and had yourself asking questions that provided no direction towards a solution.

I have a good understanding of chemistry and hydroponics. My original post was about the way my tomato plants looked -- it was there that you directed me to empty my tank and begin anew. I did not agree with your statement, but I admit to being wrong at times -- so I purged the tank and began again. When the same situation raised it's head shortly thereafter I then knew that your direction was in error. The 10+ questions you are so upset that I did not respond to were heading it the same direction as your first comments -- which I had concluded were wrong.

I implemented my solution and all facts as of today indicates that I have properly identified root-cause and identified an acceptable solution. You appear not to like that as your last three posts are just rantings about how you were ignored and I'm wrong.

Why is it that you are so upset that I did not reply to you within the 24 hours I took to solve my own problem?

I will thank to again for your comments on fungus and plant ailments from my first post and on the papers you emailed me. I though this was a great site and you were a helpful individual. I'm sorry to say it has gone down hill from there.

I wish you luck in the future and hope the heart ache I have caused you by not agreeing with your comments subsides soon.

Life is too short - be well!