View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 08:58 AM

Location: Southeast Washington State - Right on the line of growing zones 6b & 7a

This am woke up and found 27 seedlings that included 2 snow peas and 2 mini carrots.

If you didn't see my edit above, I was wrong and the cubes are called root riot. Sorry for the missinformation, I will try to be more accurate in the future (spelling not included )

So are they starting to look leggy or are they suppose to look like this? I am getting a light on them today. Was given 4 T-8 lights from my mom's kitchen remodel that I have to rewire to be plugged in. From what I have read, they should be ok for the seedling and grow stage.

The outside plants in the DWC are doing really well. Had my husband water them while I was at work yesterday and they look really strong; never really saw them go into any kind of shock even though 3 kids helped me "plant" them and wash off all the dirt. Today is suppose to be really windy 40+ mph and I'm kind of worried about them since they can't have a very stong grip on the clay pellets yet. When I go into town today, I am going to pick up some more air stones as I have 4 outlets and the more air the better right?

Have a happy Monday to all of you headed to work, it is my Saturday
Attached Images

Last edited by fintuckyfarms; 06-13-2011 at 10:32 AM.