View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 06:45 AM

Sorry for the late reply guys, I just forgot. I have been so busy these days. Besides building the greenhouse I'm also working on a contract to build a hydroponic system that's planed to be sold throughout Asia next year. were on a short timeline to have the prototype built (by early April).

But to answer the question about any updates on the greenhouse. I don't have pictures right now, but yes I'm still making progress. Money issues have been holding me back for a long time now, but I finally have the money I need to finish everything now. I should have the bottom two levels running leak free in about a week or so. Then I will use the same process on the top level, and that will probably take another week or so to complete. Depending on how much time I need to devote to the prototype we are building of coarse.

I don't really have a timeline on when I will have everything running. But now that I have the rest of the money I need, it will be much sooner than it would have been. When I'm sure I have the bottom two levels running leak free, I'll post an update with pics. And when I have all three levels running, I'll try and make a video.

P.S.
Sorry I can't post pics of the prototype were building. The company has patents that will be incorporated into the system they want to protect.