Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Your Hydroponics Setup

New Grower Setup - Look good for a first time grow?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2013, 02:31 PM

Default New Grower Setup - Look good for a first time grow?

Hey guys! I am new around these parts of the web and primarily due to the fact that I am starting my first grow operation indoors. I have spent countless days and nights searching for something that would hide my operation well from others and also that was easily transportable if the need arises. I was wondering from some experienced growers if this setup below is a nice starting point to get the ball rolling. Below are the links to the items I am thinking of purchasing. I want basically everything delivered together all at one time so all I have to do once received is get the water and the seeds in place.

9' x 9' Gorilla Grow Tent Kit - Fullbloom Hydroponics

With the kit above I would also purchase all the additional items listed on the page such as:

* Lighting Options (Select 1): 4-600w hps bulbs/Ballasts (Comes with the package already)

* hydroponic system (Select 1): 24-Site Super BubbleFlow Bucket (Comes with the package already)

CO2 Augmentation:
Super Co2 Kit - $199

Total Germination Package:
$69.99

TechnaFlora nutrient Super Pack:
$215

Stealth RO Water Filter:
$315

24-7 Nutrient Monitor:
$219

This put's me at a total of around $6,700 (which I have the funding so I am not strictly locked into a budget on this project). Also if anyone has or uses currently a Co2 setup I would love to hear your knowledge on how I should correctly administer the Co2 to my girls. All the help for first time growers is appreciated and encouraged. I want this to go as smooth as smooth can be. Thanks guys!