Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Grow Lights

Lights selection

Old 04-30-2014, 09:39 AM

Default Lights selection

I'm growing hops indoors, which need full sun all day. I'm wondering what lighting system I should use to get the most out of my vines.

Old 11-08-2014, 10:04 PM

Default I was looking at people who have done it

The best success was in a green house as the vines can get 15' and more. I wonder if you could train a couple vines in a spiral and then use the 'renewal umbrella' method to contain it.

I'm just getting into hydroponics but I have prior experience in lighting and understand for a crop like this you want a light that's going to penetrate which leaves you headed towards the MH/hps's.

<a href=“http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f92/hydroponic-hops-first-year-growth-491453/”>This person grew some really great looking hydroponic hops.</a>

I'm also interested in this. It would be awesome to put a new spin on an age old tradition.
Old 11-05-2016, 09:17 PM

You want to use a Metal-halide HID light.
Old 02-13-2017, 02:36 PM

Always check out what is rated best by customer who have already purchased the light. Also look for good warranties, as something could be malfunctioning and you want to be able to return it if necessary. I have been using that green Mars Hydro for a while but am think of upgrading now that my collection of plants has grown.

Last edited by Deb DeMelli; 02-13-2017 at 02:50 PM.
Old 08-09-2018, 07:56 AM

You may either fluorescent lights or led lights for hydroponics indoor gardening
Old 11-21-2018, 09:15 AM

T5 High Output Fluorescents
High Intensity Discharge(HID) will give best results
Old 04-15-2019, 08:44 AM

Continuously look at what is appraised best Zantrex Black sizegenetics modere trim crazy bulk dbol for sale yk11 before and after best legal steroids perfect keto widest choice of keto supplements best keto diet pills testolone where to buy sarms weight loss pills that work fast where to buy sarms sarms before and after crazy bulk reviews how to lose weight fast https://www.fingerlakes1.com/2021/10...-review-guide/ best diet pills in 2022 best diet pills SARMs reviews sarms for sale gnc sarms for sale SARMs Online where to buy sarms buy sarms online sarms 4 you crazybulk review legal steroids for sale how it works legal steroids testogen gnc testogen amazon Best Sarms sarms before and after phenq gnc testogen gnc testogen Best Sarms sarms before and after phenq gnc shark tank weight loss-drink shark tank weight loss best sarms for sale yk11 before and after yk11 dosage YK11 Results yk11 sarms Best SARMS for Sale 2022 keto pills shark tank keto diet pills keto diet pills steroids for sale by client who have just obtained the light. Likewise search for good guarantees, as something could be failing and you need to have the capacity to return it if vital.

Last edited by AMOS; 12-09-2021 at 03:20 AM.