Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Your Hydroponics Setup

Help

Old 07-08-2010, 04:34 AM

Default Help

Hey just wonder if any one could help me, i was thing about buying a autopot system. I already have flood and drain system but need to know if there's any differentz running it or any and wats better.

Old 07-08-2010, 05:06 AM

Sorry, I have no experience with the auto pots. But Just thought I would mention that I personally would never buy any system I could build for less. Plus when building your own systems you have complete flexibility in design and size. Also, you can custom fit it into any space you have. I just can't think of one advantage of buying any commercially sold system.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:45 PM

One reason to spend money on a system is to learn how it works. Sure you can read on the web all the various ways to grow with hydroponics, but nothing beats hands on experience. Then once you understand the system you can start building them cheaper.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:03 AM

I just want to recommend you that you must be follow these advice because this is good opinions for you actually
i was also in searching for this kind of information and this is good knowledge and i am thinking to store this
knowledge.....

Bartending Schools

Last edited by Anthony; 11-27-2013 at 02:41 AM.
Old 09-17-2012, 01:05 AM

Location: Southeast Washington State - Right on the line of growing zones 6b & 7a

If you have a hydroponics store near you, go check it out. They usually have demo systems going so you can see how it works, ask questions and not have to actually purchase one. My advise, do some reasearch on what is available in your area to recycle/reuse and just go for it. The best way to learn is to have some failures and get your hands wet