Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponics

Hydroponically Grown Plants article

Old 03-24-2012, 08:39 PM

Default Hydroponically Grown Plants article

Hi everyone, Long time no see! I would like to share an article I wrote for my health web site on Hydroponics. I hope you enjoy it. If you have any articles you have written or would like to write for my site please let me know and I will post it. I ask that you please “Like” my article and comment on it as well in the comment area. You may repost the article as well if you link back to where it came from. Please enjoy!!! With cancer, diabetes, heart disease, and other illnesses running rampant, maybe it

Last edited by simon; 03-24-2012 at 08:43 PM.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:34 AM

Hello simon,
Yes it has been a long time. How are things going these days? Are you still growing hydroponic plants?
Old 03-27-2012, 02:01 PM

Default all is good

Thank you for asking. I am well. I have been growing a good bit of hot peppers this past 12 months with a good bit of success. It took 5 months but i now have a good crop of Trinidad Moruga Scorpion peppers and wow are they hot. I started them in a new system i built on the back porch and then put then in clay and coco. My peppers seem to do well in a PH of 6.0 and about 1300 ppm. They love Epsom salt sprays and some added to the water as well. Ill take some pictures and post them soon. I have taken a pri,. tour at Epcot as well that was Great! I look forward this spring for another tour to see how things have changed.

I still seem to have problems with tomatoes. I get this end rot on the small tomatoes. I can not fig,. it out.

I do hope you enjoy the article that was done on the Health site I own and welcome any articles you have done to be posted to the site!