Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponics

Hydroponic at 45-50 degree celcious

Old 04-23-2010, 04:48 AM

I am a Workaholic!

"God, Give us the grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed and that we even do not need to try or argue about, as they will not work anyway, no matter how hard- or whatever we try. Courage to try the things which could be tried and indeed be improved or changed to the better, even tough others pretend they'll never work.

And finally give us that important (sometimes missing?) bit of cleverness and wisdom that enables us to distinguish the one from the other, and could put us way ahead of some stubborn and eccentric comrades-in-arms."

(Freely modified from "The Serentiy Prayer" by Elisabeth Sifton)

Old 04-23-2010, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luches View Post
I am a Workaholic!

"God, Give us the grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed and that we even do not need to try or argue about, as they will not work anyway, no matter how hard- or whatever we try. Courage to try the things which could be tried and indeed be improved or changed to the better, even tough others pretend they'll never work.

And finally give us that important (sometimes missing?) bit of cleverness and wisdom that enables us to distinguish the one from the other, and could put us way ahead of some stubborn and eccentric comrades-in-arms."

(Freely modified from "The Serentiy Prayer" by Elisabeth Sifton)
Religion should strictly be kept out of forums, that breeds heated debates that have no concern with the issues of the forum (unless it's a religious forum, this is not). Do you really want to change the issues into a religious issue? That will just bring down the forum. I am fully prepared to take you on in that issue if the owner is OK with it. I have done just that many times before (not online, but face to face) and as far as I can tell, I never lost an important point. But such debated should not be a part of a public forum unless you are trying to breed hatred. Such things are is usually a sign of last resort. I will take you on if you wish!

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 04-23-2010 at 05:36 AM.
Old 04-23-2010, 06:19 AM

Goodness, you get everything wrong! As I guess I am more like a prime example of an atheist. I just like good and classic "sayings and quotes" that fit the occasion like a glove. It doesn't matter to me what ever origin they actually were or are, as long as they come handy and can be transformed for my needs (you didn't notice that either, did you?). In other words: I draw and summon up from multiple sources but have no religious beliefs and there is no such connotation in this very or any other context I have ever posted. Thus, it can only be another wrong assumption of yours.

Otherwise, I wonder what it would take to explain to someone with such reactions, how to distinguish between religion and a SIMPLE satiric interlude - to get back to business as usual

That's what I will do at my end now...PEACE (no religious connotation intended)!
Old 04-23-2010, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Goodness, you get everything wrong!
Ge, you never said that before.
Quote:
I guess I am more like a prime example of an atheist. I just like good and classic "sayings and quotes"
The only quotes you choose tend to offend people, you obviously take pleasure in that. Are you backing down from the challenge? Is one such as yourself, afraid of an atheist like me? I would not get into the religion thing but I am not afraid either.

I don't force my opinions on others, and I expect the same respect back, (something you cant understand). Give me your best shot. You expect verifiable documentation for things that are not really verifiable.

What makes your brand of unverifiable information any different than mine. If I need to verify every thing thing I speak, what makes you exempt, other than your demanding so. you can demand everything you want, and I'm sure you usually get it. But you are going to need to do a whole lot harder with me.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:51 AM

Why should Satire offend anyone, except if it is completely misunderstood?
And why are you always so negative and serious, even if I try to make my points by trying to be funny (satiric if you prefer)?

Aren't you anyways in opposition by principle and with anything I could possibly try to communicate? Be honest - it really doesn't matter to you what and how I put (write) it anyway, right!? You are just seeking for the snags and the pegs and even if there's any - you'll manage to make up some nevertheless. Does it make any difference or sense to even try to communicate differently? - I guess not!

Is it funny or do I have fun with any of your reactions? As much as I like to have fun - definitely No!

You didn't take the challenge to prove that what you claim is indeed possible and has general or partial consensus. Like it or not, admit it or not, your opposition is simply a point ahead.

Opinions are opinions nothing else, they do not deserve any respect by default. Different people have different opinions and that's just a simple fact, they may vary in quality, are subjective and hence nothing that is suited to prematurely attribute a general value (as respect) to it.

People indeed have- and take their rights of freedom of speech, and in democratic countries are officially entitled to any opinion as long as these are not overruled by other attributes (depending on law in vigor, jurisprudence, situation, culture and other specific conditions). As in rudeness is rudeness and not "an opinion" - hence overruled. As far as I am concerned, there is no respect by principle for the "opinions of anyone" (not even mine by others) but it goes buy meritocratic principles. If something true, confirmed with consensus, scientific proof or whatever it takes to make it credible, interesting, perhaps sensational, amazing - is put in an opinion, it might indeed deserve respect. Other more common things that are externalized as "opinions", even fancy things or some "platitudes" may only be noted, tolerated or considered - but not necessarily be respected in the proper sense. Things that are clearly born from ignorance, stupidity and stubbornness (or any other motivation that isn't constructive or to be respected) in any concerned observer's perspective on the other hand, - do not deserve any respect, not even consideration. Who doesn't see nor make the difference here, (the "prayer" from before might indeed help to understand what it is about) and can't understand that not any "opinion" deserves to be respected, but sometimes need to be overruled by the "thou shalt not show respect for any stupidity" clause, well - fill in whatever clause seems appropriate to overrule any such "opinions"

I have to admit, .... it may have ended up in having some fun at the end.... but I believe I do not have any intention of hurting anyone here

I am just throwing out a odd hat here - I don't know who may catch it or to whom ever it may fit perfectly well...

Btw: have fun with quoting some of the paragraphs.

Last edited by Luches; 04-23-2010 at 09:31 AM.
Old 04-23-2010, 05:37 PM

Quote:
why are you always so negative and serious, even if I try to make my points by trying to be funny
If you haven't noticed you are the only one laffing at what you think are jokes.
Quote:
Aren't you anyways in opposition by principle and with anything I could possibly try to communicate? Be honest - it really doesn't matter to you what and how I put (write) it anyway, right!? You are just seeking for the snags and the pegs and even if there's any - you'll manage to make up some nevertheless. Does it make any difference or sense to even try to communicate differently? - I guess not!
All in your own head, so much wrong with that, I would need to write a book.
Quote:
You didn't take the challenge to prove that what you claim is indeed possible and has general or partial consensus. Like it or not, admit it or not, your opposition is simply a point ahead.
You simply have not proven that all the people in this town who like to grow tomato's don't grow them during the summer months either, like it or not. You just claim they don't.
Quote:
Opinions are opinions nothing else, they do not deserve any respect by default. Different people have different opinions and that's just a simple fact, they may vary in quality, are subjective and hence nothing that is suited to prematurely attribute a general value (as respect) to it.
This belief of yours is exactly why you don't deserve any respect, and why you don't get any back.
Quote:
People indeed have- and take their rights of freedom of speech, and in democratic countries are officially entitled to any opinion as long as these are not overruled by other attributes (depending on law in vigor, jurisprudence, situation, culture and other specific conditions). As in rudeness is rudeness and not "an opinion" - hence overruled. As far as I am concerned, there is no respect by principle for the "opinions of anyone" (not even mine by others) but it goes buy meritocratic principles. If something true, confirmed with consensus, scientific proof or whatever it takes to make it credible, interesting, perhaps sensational, amazing - is put in an opinion, it might indeed deserve respect. Other more common things that are externalized as "opinions", even fancy things or some "platitudes" may only be noted, tolerated or considered - but not necessarily be respected in the proper sense. Things that are clearly born from ignorance, stupidity and stubbornness (or any other motivation that isn't constructive or to be respected) in any concerned observer's perspective on the other hand, - do not deserve any respect, not even consideration. Who doesn't see nor make the difference here, (the "prayer" from before might indeed help to understand what it is about) and can't understand that not any "opinion" deserves to be respected, but sometimes need to be overruled by the "thou shalt not show respect for any stupidity" clause, well - fill in whatever clause seems appropriate to overrule any such "opinions"
You DEMAND respect, and it's most unbecoming. The last two pages of this thread are simply because you don't want someone to plant a plant in this heat, and see if it grows for themselves.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:20 PM

Let's switch to the hard evidence and the facts then (something you actually asked for repeatedly, right?) - a good support for my opinion and reason why I don't recommend growing tomatoes (and strawberries) under temperatures in the ranges of 45-50° Celsius (113 -122 F) according to the thread starters question:

And yes not recommending (and why) that was and is all I was saying in that context!

The first source is directly from University of Arizona, your place right?
__________________________________________________ _____________
1. For tomatoes, day temperatures should be 21° -26° C (70° -79° F) and night temperatures around 16° -18.5° C (61° -65° F)
High temps in excess of 30° C to 35° C will cause many different types of damage to the plants, such as inhibition of growth and even death. The physiological nature of heat damage is thought to involve a denaturation of some protein component of plant cells. Fruit abortion may occur at these temperatures as well.

Source: The University of Arizona
hydroponictomatoes
2. Common Tomato Disorders Under Desert Conditions:
Tomatoes grow best if temperatures range between 70 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit, but can tolerate temperatures lower than 55° F and higher than 100° F for short periods. However, extended periods lower or higher than these temperatures abort the blossoms.

Source: University of Nevada

Common Tomato Disorders Under Desert Conditions
3. When day temperatures exceed 85°F and night temperatures exceed 72°F, tomato flowers will abort. An important factor involved with temperature is time of exposure. The longer the plants are exposed to these high temperatures, the longer the condition will last and the more serious the effect on flowering.

Source: Auburn University AL
Tomato blossom drop
4. Bloom drop, poor fruit set and/or cat-facing (deformed fruit) induced by high temperature (> 92°F) due to reduced pollination.
Source: Horticultural Sciences, Texas A&M University
cropguides tomato T A&M

5. During unfavorable weather (night temperatures lower than 55°F, or day temperatures above 95°F with drying hot winds), tomatoes do not set and flowers drop. The problem usually disappears as the weather improves.

Source University of Illinois
unfavorable weather
6. Prolonged periods of high temperatures above 90°F and wind during the day are associated with blossom drop.

Source: Oklahoma State University
Prolonged periods of high temperatures

I believe my recommendations and statements, as well as the recommendation to think seasonal with tomatoes and strawberries is sufficiently backed up now even if the "burden of proof" has actually never existed on my side. Isn't it your turn now, to be fair play and deliver some credible and official proof, to justify your repeated and sustained denial and extended rhetoric objection against my recommendations?

Last edited by Luches; 04-23-2010 at 10:24 PM.
Old 04-24-2010, 03:13 AM

Quote:
I believe my recommendations and statements, as well as the recommendation to think seasonal with tomatoes and strawberries is sufficiently backed up now even if the "burden of proof" has actually never existed on my side. Isn't it your turn now, to be fair play and deliver some credible and official proof, to justify your repeated and sustained denial and extended rhetoric objection against my recommendations?
I am aware of the University of Arizona website, I have had it bookmarked for a long time. I also am well aware of the extensions services. That is nothing new to me, and I would trust all of the sources you posted. I am not now or ever did say any information from creditable sources are false, that was never my point. But nothing that any of those (or other) sources say (or may say) can discount anything I have said. I never said your plants will be perfect in 120F temps, I never said anything of the sort. I did however say you can grow them, and that people in my town do just that all the time. That is what you are asking me to prove, and you still have not disprove that fact.

The temp here in our town is in the upper 80's (30 C) and it is only late April. Next week it has been forecast to be in the low 90's (about 35 C). By the end of May, and early June the temp will be over 100 F daily (about 40 C). By mid July it will be to the 120 F mark daily (in the 50 C or better range). In 2 1/2 months it will be over 120 F daily until the end of August. Late July we start getting the monsoons, so the humidity is higher also.

Last weekend I was at both Lowe's and Home Depot looking for spinach plants (I never found). But while I was there, they both had displays of the Topsy Turvy tomato planters with live plants in them, even the Strawberry models. These things sell extremely well in this town, and everyone and there brother seem to be getting them. My point is, that people wouldn't be buying these, nor would the stores be wasting valuable shelf space on product's like this, as well as the live plants in there nursery's if people were not buying and growing them. They are not going to buy these plants right now if within 1 to 2 months they would have nothing to show for there efforts because the temp was too high. People grow these plants year after year here, they would not be spending there money if it was just a waist of time. I will have the manager at Lowe's call you tomorrow to verify what I say is true.

I never said that the conditions were prefect. I just say if that is what you have to work with, work with it (like we do here). My other point is that you can read all you want (even from creditable sources), but nothing can replace experience. What can it cost to plant a couple of these plants and see what happens for yourself (while you read up). Like I said "It's very simple plant a plant, see if it grows, if it doesn't under your conditions don't do it again. Or figure out what you can do to make the conditions better and try again. What's to prove?" If you had your way you would stop everyone in this town from even trying. Fortunately they don't know that Luches says not to even try. I guess they succeed simply because they don't know their not supposed to.

People are not allowed to speak if you don't agree with what they have to say, that is simply rude and disrespectful to others (something you are incapable of learning). Everybody in this forum (whatever is left) get that Luches does not recommend trying to grow tomato's and strawberry's in high heat, but nothing gives you the right to demand that they don't even try. You could have simply posted those links, quotes, and simply say this is why I wouldn't recommend it, that wouldn't have been disrespectful. But if you have not learned good social skills yet, I doubt you ever will.

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 04-24-2010 at 03:31 AM.
Old 04-24-2010, 03:42 AM

You're clearly overdoing it more and more with every post.

Because that's one more rough distortion of yours, of what I was actually saying, intending and recommending (respectively what my actual and still valid disrecommendation was). The idea that I could talk someone into- or prevent anyone from trying anything at all, is either fear of being neglected and/or not listened to (some "Childhood Trauma"?) or a simple misconception of human nature of the idividual. Look at you, can ANYONE talk you into- or prevent you from trying ANYTHING?! I guess not

I have no doubt that anyone else can draw their own conclusion and take their very own decision about this very endeavour or any other. They are perfectly able to decide if it is worth the try, the effort and the risk (which may be huge indeed) - or not. Thinking or pretending otherwise, - again - I would call that clearly- if not naively -underestimating others.

Last edited by Luches; 04-24-2010 at 03:45 AM.
Old 04-24-2010, 04:08 AM

Quote:
The idea that I could talk someone into- or prevent anyone from trying anything at all, is either fear of being neglected and/or not listened to (some "Childhood Trauma"?) or a simple misconception of human nature of the idividual.
Ya I had lots of "Childhood Trauma" (NOT) that is just your attempt to place blame on others because you don't understand your lack of social skills. Theoretically no, you cant stop someone from trying, but that's defiantly your goal. Then when you don't feel that someone is taking your advice you get much more demanding until either they just and tell you what you want to hear or just give up or go away.
Quote:
Look at you, can ANYONE talk you into- or prevent you from trying ANYTHING?! I guess not
It happened just last weekend when I was looking for the spinach. Due to our weather, and the fact I cant bring the setup inside to better control temp along with other factors, I chose not to grow spinach right now. If the Write Brothers listened to everyone we would never of had planes, much less a space program. Just going with the flow, no not my style.
Quote:
I have no doubt that anyone else can draw their own conclusion and take their very own decision about this very endeavour or any other. They are perfectly able to decide if it is worth the try, the effort and the risk (which may be huge indeed) - or not.
I felt that a long time ago, and is all the more reason that if you felt that way, you were just trying to be disrespectful for the sake of it. Me, I will defend myself when called a lair (even in no uncertain terms), I don't just give up and go away like you are used to.
Old 04-24-2010, 04:24 AM

Haven't we all got our childhood traumata and don't we all lack social skills on occasion, or when others push us to the limits? Denial doesn't help here, it just makes it worse and makes the causal chain repeat itself over and over again until we accept us as what and who we truly are.

You don't need no "Luches" to discover your own limits and for instance I do not need any GPS to see my picture in the mirror

It's not the others, everyone is his/her worst enemy, even if it takes longer for some to realize that fact. Hence "personal conflicts" repeat themselves with various opponents until they are solved or dissolved. There have been and there will be others to defy you badly and confront you with yourself but me, - if only you'd believe and trust me on something for one single time...
Old 04-24-2010, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Haven't we all got our childhood traumata and don't we all lack social skills on occasion,
To some point I would agree. But there is a big diffidence between occasionally and constantly. I can forgive occasionally, but not constantly.
Quote:
Denial doesn't help here, it just makes it worse and makes the causal chain repeat itself over and over again until we accept us as what and who we truly are.
My thoughts exactly, when you come to terms with yourself and stop denying that you have a huge attitude that turns people off, perhaps you can recover. But I simply don't care if you ever do (not my job).
Quote:
It's not the others, everyone is his/her worst enemy, even if it takes longer for some to realize that fact. Hence "personal conflicts" repeat themselves with various opponents until they are solved or dissolved
If you are trying to imply that I don't like myself and only taking it out on you, well that's simply the funnest thing you have said in a great while (thanks for the laugh). But it is still an insult, and exactly what I would expect from you.
Quote:
if only you'd believe and trust me on something for one single time..
You are so arrogant, and you are so desperate for someone to believe you (even me) that you loose site of the points. It is not about who believes who, it is about finding information that applys to you, so you can use it for your situation. That is what helps people, and helps make this forum useful for those looking for it, not egos. What good is all the perfect information in the world if you just drive the potential users and contributors away. When you pick fights as often as you do, your bound to find people from time to time that won't back down from them. That's what your struggle is with me, no mater what you want to blame it on.

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 04-24-2010 at 04:58 AM.
Old 04-24-2010, 05:29 AM

My last post was actually meant to think about a bit and apply to yourself "also". It was a way of proposing a concession. This is not a one-way thing, as it would be too easy to blame it all on me. You're much to involved in this debate, to be completely innocent or "the victim" and not an actor yourself - aren't you? And don't you ask yourself why you can't let go? I do! Remember the traumata thing? Maybe you are afraid of me as a symbol figure of someone who "forces you" into some ideas or worse some bad indoctrination you have got in the past? You seem to have a strong aversion against religion, you are full of all kinds of contrariness - all these are clear indications for serious traumata!

Don't you actually wonder if I haven't pulled your leg all along, and that I read you like a book, - but you don't even remotely know what I am thinking or actually am saying. I may be in full control of myself, completely detached - feeding your mind with all kinds of brain-lures and mental challenges and actually just making a case study - watching you play my vicious game?

Yeah, you will pick that up too, quote it for sure and say that I am a truly evil person... I know, - but look at it again, it was a question! Never mind you'll quote that for sure and hold that against me no matter what, right - because you would pick up and split every blade of grass I drop, isn't that so?

Last edited by Luches; 04-24-2010 at 05:32 AM.
Old 04-24-2010, 06:56 AM

Quote:
This is not a one-way thing, as it would be too easy to blame it all on me. You're much to involved in this debate, to be completely innocent or "the victim" and not an actor yourself - aren't you?
Actor? I am not a actor in a movie, this is real life that I'm involved with. I don't claim to be 100% blameless, I also never calmed to be a victim either, just willing to defend myself. You simply, and constantly, refuse to treat people in a descent manor (something I learned to do as a child) tormented past or not, that is simply giving others (strangers) the benefit of the doubt (also known as respect).
Quote:
And don't you ask yourself why you can't let go?
No, not not at all. Two reasons, I have nothing better to do, and as I said I am happy to defend my actions, especially when called a lair when it is not true. That gets under my skin, and unless I have more pressing issues to deal with I will deal with that one.
Quote:
I do! Remember the traumata thing? Maybe you are afraid of me as a symbol figure of someone who "forces you" into some ideas or worse some bad indoctrination you have got in the past?
I don't even know what the term/word "traumata" refers to or means. I did a quick search and at the top of the list was something about an omelet, I am not going to spend the time to figure out nonsense.
Quote:
Maybe you are afraid of me
Just when did I ever show that I was afraid of you?
Quote:
as a symbol figure of someone who "forces you" into some ideas or worse some bad indoctrination you have got in the past?
You just need to blame your lack of social skills on others again.
Quote:
You seem to have a strong aversion against religion
I am perfectly willing to discus any religious issue face to face, I also RESPECT others right to there beliefs as long as they respect mine. I take harshly to being preached to, I don't do that to others and expect the same respect back. Discussing religion and/or politics in a forum breeds hatred. They both are strong belief issues that never have any good outcome. Go to your church and vote your hart, talk with them about it, but unless you are trying to breed hate, leave it off the internet.
Quote:
Don't you actually wonder if I haven't pulled your leg all along, and that I read you like a book,
No, and I don't care if you have. But that would just reinforce the claims that I made that you do this stuff just for your own amusement. Have fun.
Quote:
I may be in full control of myself, completely detached - feeding your mind with all kinds of brain-lures and mental challenges and actually just making a case study - watching you play my vicious game?
Who cares? Not my problem! That doesn't help make this forum any better. Even if so, that just shows your lack of concern for others, exactly what I have known for what about 9 months now.
Quote:
Yeah, you will pick that up too, quote it for sure and say that I am a truly evil person... I know, - but look at it again, it was a question! Never mind you'll quote that for sure and hold that against me no matter what, right - because you would pick up and split every blade of grass I drop, isn't that so?
You are the one who does not care about the forum and just wants to play games. No it isn't just the last few posts, but 9 MONTHS OF THEM that shows your true colors and why you are always complaining that nobody understands you. You simply only care about yourself. Mind games or not, you are simply unlikeable as a person. That's your problem, not mine. I will still defend myself when necessary. If your goal is to make this forum useless, you are well on your way to doing that (good thing I don't own it). You are simply nothing more than a bully, and I'm not afraid of bully's.

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 04-24-2010 at 07:03 AM.
Old 04-24-2010, 07:36 AM

If you really care for the forum, why don't you prevent your Ego from beating users like me verbally up until they get bored or tired, or sick of your thousand quotes and mostly wrong assumptions?

You don't believe you make a good impression here, do you really are that naive?

You jump on every post that shows up and reply to anything as if you were a certified and sworn expert. Asking a hundred questions, quoting the crap out of any post, but you aren't half as smart and knowledgeable as recommended for the forum smart-ass job. The wish to help is noble, but certainly not good enough if you actually don't know much.

I have a few PMs in my mailbox that say "bluntly" how bored an pi**ed people are with you replying to ANYTHING and quoting every of their words without having actual answers, but just making conversation and "learning by actually asking" stuff.

Why and where have the thousand plus members escaped, long before I even showed up here? When I came here it was a kinda DEAD forum and now it is not even half alive and when I'll leave it will most probably not become any better, unless you give people some air to breath except your "desert experience" that has to be poured over everything like house-ketchup.

I remember so well when I tried to explain you the cooling system I build ages ago and already then you wouldn't grab a thing, just because you can't accept anything unless you have bended an formed it your way a few times.

I believe you are damn lucky to be able to blame your later failures and a "desert forum" on me - but let's make a deal: I'll go my way and you will be completely safe from my interventions. You try to catch some folks with your quoting mania and usual high profile forum smart-assing. After a while you may realize by yourself that this forum is not doing bad because of me or anybody else, but perhaps quite a bunch actually goes on your own account...

Deal?
I mean you don't risk anything except recognizing a painful truth eventually. And if the forum would boom an flourish after a short time when I am away, - I'd have to admit that I really screwed up this-one

Btw: I already asked the admin to delete me completely because I do not identify at all with this place and attitude "of yours".... I have tried, but I really have to give up on this-one.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:33 AM

Quote:
If you really care for the forum, why don't you prevent your Ego from beating users like me verbally up until they get bored or tired, or sick of your thousand quotes and mostly wrong assumptions?
Users like you that have no respect for others , DESERVE NO RESPECT. You don't seem bored at all, you seem to have fun at it. What else is there to do when you have driven off all the users.
Quote:
wrong assumptions?
Who made you controller and dictator of all the RIGHT ASSUMPTIONS. You simply dismiss anyone else's experiences that you don't like as non creditable.
Quote:
You don't believe you make a good impression here, do you really are that naive?
Just like you, absolutely.
Quote:
You jump on every post that shows up and reply to anything as if you were a certified and sworn expert.
That is complete and utter bull, I HAVE NEVER SAID AND OR CLAIMED THAT I WAS AN EXPERT. In fact, I have stated countless time that I was not an expert, when have you ever done that once?
Quote:
but you aren't half as smart and knowledgeable as recommended for the forum smart-ass job. The wish to help is noble, but certainly not good enough if you actually don't know much.
I don't really care what you think. I am not the one complaining that everyone doesn't believe me. If you had a better personality. Perhaps you wouldn't have the problem of people not caring what you have to say. Then you wouldn't need to cry and blame such things on other people . I know plenty, you just don't know how to respect that without DEMANDING everyone simply just believe you.
Quote:
The wish to help is noble, but certainly not good enough if you actually don't know much.
So I guess that is the equivalent of saying my experiences are null and void, and the only ones that matter are yours. If that is not IGNORANCE then what would qualify.
Quote:
I have a few PMs in my mailbox that say "bluntly" how bored an pi**ed people are with you replying to ANYTHING and quoting every of their words without having actual answers, but just making conversation and "learning by actually asking" stuff.
I have many PMs about you your attitude. But regardless, I can show 3 or 4 threads that other people other than me have complained to you publicly. I can also how many more threads, and posts, that you are simply rude to people so they simply gave up. There is not one Public thread that says anything of that nature about me. I have been involved with every thread that I have posted in and if I got the same reactions that you have I would have respected there opinion of me. Have them PM me with there complaints, otherwise it is just hearsay, as you always complain about.
Quote:
Why and where have the thousand plus members escaped,
I never said thousand's, you are just making up stuff again. There are only two active members at this point, (you, and me) nobody else wants to post anything because they are afraid of what might happen. They simply just go somewhere else. I have seen Many people come and go in this forum, and some is natural, but all of them going is not. You are the only one that thinks that they are the all and end all to everything hydroponic.
Quote:
I remember so well when I tried to explain you the cooling system I build ages ago and already then you wouldn't grab a thing, just because you can't accept anything unless you have bended an formed it your way a few times.
Yes that was my first experience with you. I wanted to understand but you just made it so difficult to even care. Despite the fact that I was biting my tug and apologizing left and right for being stupid, you would have none of it. Making accusations that were not true, and not believing that I had good intentions. Now that I have many more interactions with you, I understand that that is just your Undesirable personality that I and nobody else cares for, and you call funny.
Quote:
I believe you are damn lucky to be able to blame your later failures and a "desert forum" on me - but let's make a deal: I'll go my way and you will be completely safe from my interventions. You try to catch some folks with your quoting mania and usual high profile forum smart-assing. After a while you may realize by yourself that this forum is not doing bad because of me or anybody else, but perhaps quite a bunch actually goes on your own account...

Deal?
I mean you don't risk anything except recognizing a painful truth eventually. And if the forum would boom an flourish after a short time when I am away, - I'd have to admit that I really screwed up this-one
You have left the forum before. The first time was for about a month, the second was less than that, both times it was because you were in a huff. So what. The simple fact is you are welcome as long as you can be nice to people. You simply cant do that for more than a couple of weeks at a time. You are welcome to leave the forum but that wont change your personality if you do or not.
Quote:
Btw: I already asked the admin to delete me completely because I do not identify at all with this place and attitude "of yours".... I have tried, but I really have to give up on this-one.
Yes wasn't that almost two weeks ago, you were replying less than 24 hours after I understood that. But noting I didn't expect.
Old 04-24-2010, 09:43 AM

Quote:
I asked him to delete you too, ......Just go away, this is a nice forum and you do nothing but drag it down to your level.......Stop making threats about leaving and JUST GO AWAY!
Old 04-24-2010, 11:36 AM

Wink

Aren't you a club of finest young Gentlemen that truly deserve a hassle free and cosy place to play hydroponics ?
I believe I have to agree and forgive me for all the bad things I have done.

Goodness, how childish and pathetic this all finishes - I am a bit disappointed at the end
Old 04-24-2010, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Aren't you a club of finest young Gentlemen that truly deserve a hassle free and cosy place to play hydroponics ?

Goodness, how childish and pathetic this all finishes - I am a bit disappointed at the end
never mind

Last edited by ohman11; 04-24-2010 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Dont want to stoop to the level of Luches
Old 04-24-2010, 12:26 PM

Quote:

Is there a way to get luches to stop sending me private messages? Admin you need to put a leash on the SOB!