Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Classifieds

FOR SALE: BC Northern Lights "Bloombox" w/ all the bells and whistles!

Old 06-18-2016, 05:01 AM

Talking FOR SALE: BC Northern Lights "Bloombox" w/ all the bells and whistles!

I'm selling my BC Northern lights Bloombox, top-of-the-line, self-contained hydroponic grow system... BC NL has several models, however, the Bloombox is their flagship system, and winner of several awards from "High Times" magazine....

In addition to the unit itself, I'm including a 100lb Co2 tank, large cocoa filter, extra cocoa filter, extra lights, reflective material upgrade, and all the lighting, testers, accessories, tubing, compressor, and chemicals needed to not only get you started, but keep you going for your first 3-4 crops... the chemicals alone are worth well over $500. Click on the links below for now info:

http://www.bcnorthernlights.com

https://youtu.be/Ixxkp_h9E1o

http://www.hightimes.com/read/high-b...hts-grow-boxes

Brand new, these systems go for just over $5,000. I'm asking $1,500 OBO... Preferred method of purchase is face-to-face... shipping this bohemith would be a real challenge, plus I've learned, over the years, that selling items in person tend to eliminate a lot of problems right off the bat. I can deliver within 300 miles (of Columbiana, OH 44408), or we can meet halfway if yoy love outside the 300 miles radis.

There are too many things to list here, and I don'the have all the specs in front of me. Any questions at all, feel free to contact Ryan @ the email provided, or yoy van call/ text me @ 614.949.7331.

Thanks for taking the time to browse this posting! Any friends of yours who you think might be interested, pad it along! I'm motivated to sell, but PLEASE no insulting offers. This is a top notch system with everything you need included @ roughly 1/4 the price.

Happy trails! Peace!

Old 06-18-2016, 10:02 AM

How many grows have you grown in it, and why are you selling it? Also you said $500 worth of chemicals, and you also said that's enough for the first 3-4 grows. Does that mean it takes $125-$165 worth of chemicals per grow?
Old 06-20-2016, 02:40 AM

I haven't used it at all... I purchased it 2 months ago from one of my uncle's coworkers for $1500. Unfortunately, due to some marital issues, I'll be moving into an apartment a month from now, so I just don't have the room.

As for the chemicals... the cost is dependent greatly upon the grower. The grower I purchased the unit from spared no expense. The more you invest in your grow, the better yield and/or quality you can expect.