Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponics

I missed a winter growing season

Old 12-01-2016, 06:52 PM

Default I missed a winter growing season

I was on travel for 6 weeks and couldn't tend to my system. I know I could have had some good grow in October had I been here.

This global warming thing has been good for the US.. I am sure Novembers will be just as nice and should be released in a few days

It is very cold in Siberia and very warm at the north pole.

http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/maps/

Old 12-01-2016, 09:11 PM

I live in Arizona and the global warming hasn't been good for me. The summers here are long enough without extending them. It was still 90 degrees on Halloween here. Halloween is supposed to be cool with a chill in the air. It's not Halloween when your still using the air conditioning. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, and it has been ruined the last 3 years because of global warming. Another 10 to 15 years and it will probably be 90 degrees on thanksgiving too.

Last edited by GpsFrontier; 12-02-2016 at 12:10 AM.
Old 12-07-2016, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpsFrontier View Post
I live in Arizona and the global warming hasn't been good for me. The summers here are long enough without extending them. It was still 90 degrees on Halloween here. Halloween is supposed to be cool with a chill in the air. It's not Halloween when your still using the air conditioning. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, and it has been ruined the last 3 years because of global warming. Another 10 to 15 years and it will probably be 90 degrees on thanksgiving too.

There is a family photo of me and my step daughter wading in the Atlantic ocean in Delaware on a Thanksgiving past.. I need to get that chiller developed.