Hydroponics Online Home Home Store Blog Forums FAQs Lesson Plans Pictures

Go Back   Hydroponics Forums Discussions > Hydroponics Discussion Forums > Hydroponic Nutrients and Mediums

Suggestion for nutrients

Old 07-13-2018, 01:51 PM

Default Suggestion for nutrients

Hi,

I am Naeem Khan from Bangladesh. I am totally new in hydroponic. It is almost impossible here to get good fertilizers with all the trace elements (everyone buys different chemical fertilizers and use those). But, if I want to import masterblend, calcium nitrate and epsom salt, I will need permission from more than two ministries which is not possible for me. This is why hydroponic system is not popular here. After searching for some time, I have found only one fertilizer that comes close to what I need. The fertilizer has the following elements:
  • Nitrogen: 12%
  • Phosphorous: 16%
  • Potassium: 22%
  • Sulfur: 6.5%
  • Zinc
  • Iron
  • Copper
  • Manganese
  • Molybdenum

I know its not enough. It stills lacks Calcium, Magnesium, Boron. I think I can collect Calcium nitrate (for calcium), Epsom Salt (for Magnesium) and some form of boron. As I am a newbie, I am not sure whether it will work if I collect and mix all those.

If I can collect all the ingredients, can anyone suggest me any ratios to mix?

Thanks in advance.

Old 07-17-2018, 10:05 AM

I, too, are new to this business and have come to your site to learn more, to get experience and to communicate about things that interest me 192.168.l.254
Old 10-04-2018, 01:54 PM

This seems like a good list. I also wondered whether some of those new nootropics could be used for hydroponoic purposes? Do you have any information on how something like Amfonelic Acid affects Plant growth
? I already checked https://newmind.com/amfonelic-acid-k.html but i did not find any information on this topic. So i figured, i will ask the experts here in the community

Last edited by freaky; 10-05-2018 at 01:51 PM.
Old 02-26-2019, 04:19 AM

Hydroponic systems can conserve more water and https://www.fingerlakes1.com/2021/10...-review-guide/ science bio review dianabol for sale weight loss pills that work fast where to buy sarms sarms before and after crazy bulk reviews how-to-lose-weight-fast best diet pills in 2022 best diet pills SARMs Online sarms for sale gnc sarms for sale SARMs Online where to buy sarms buy sarms online sarms 4 you crazy bulk review legal steroids for sale how it works legal steroids testogen gnc testogen amazon Best Sarms sarms before and after phenq gnc testogen gnc testogen amazon Best Sarms sarms before and after phenq gnc shark tank weight loss-drink shark tank weight loss best sarms for sale yk11 before and after yk11 before and after yk11 dosage YK11 Results yk11 sarms Best SARMS for Sale 2022 perfect keto widest choice of keto supplements keto pills shark tank keto diet pills keto diet pills best keto diet pills best legal steroids steroids for sale best-legal steroids for sale 2022 legal steroids for sale best legal steroids perfect keto diet pills perfect keto keto bhb pills perfect keto bhb keto pills for ketogenic represent huge efficiencies because they are water-based; that is, they use water as the main delivery method of plant nutrients. Because nutrients are more directly available to plants, hydroponic systems can eliminate bottlenecks to production that are involved in nutrients. This increases the growing capacities of these types of systems.
  1. Informed about plant nutrients and where they come from
  2. Supplying adequate amounts of nutrients to plants
  3. Supplying the correct ratios of nutrients to plants
  4. Monitoring and measuring each plant nutrient at any given time
  5. Making economic and workflow conscious decisions about nutrients

Last edited by PercySchultz; 12-02-2021 at 05:21 AM.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:30 AM

fix error for the sake of nutrients
Old 05-28-2019, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naeemkhan View Post
Hi,

I am Naeem Khan from Bangladesh. I am totally new in hydroponic. It is almost impossible here to get good fertilizers with all the trace elements (everyone buys different chemical fertilizers and use those). But, if I want to import masterblend, calcium nitrate and epsom salt, I will need permission from more than two ministries which is not possible for me. This is why Hydroponic system is not popular here. After searching for some time, I have found only one fertilizer that comes close to what I need. The fertilizer has the following elements:
  • Nitrogen: 12%
  • Phosphorous: 16%
  • Potassium: 22%
  • Sulfur: 6.5%
  • Zinc
  • Iron
  • Copper
  • Manganese
  • Molybdenum

I know its not enough. It stills lacks Calcium, Magnesium, Boron. I think I can collect Calcium nitrate (for calcium), Epsom Salt (for Magnesium) and some form of boron. As I am a newbie, I am not sure whether it will work if I collect and mix all those.

If I can collect all the ingredients, can anyone suggest me any ratios to mix?

Thanks in advance.
I think with this collection, it will still do just fine.