|Search Hydroponics Online:|
|New Immigration Laws Pave the way for Hydroponic Farming
Powdery and Downy Mildew
Building your own Indoor Grow Room part 2
Building your own Indoor Grow Room part 1
The Benefits of Chelated Micro-nutrients
Is the pH really that important?
Getting Bigger Yields From your Hydroponic Plants
Tips for getting the most out of your nutrients
Millions of dollars lost in hydroponic tomato plant sabotage
Growing Hydroponic Raspberries, part 2
|Construction of tomato growing system
return to contact drills
the national anthem.
not an index card.
more ripple into that.
" Manning quipped.
and 30 touchdowns.
Seahawks on Wednesday.
Adidas Jason Pominville Jersey
Adidas Tuukka Rask Jersey
Latavius Murray Jersey
Saquon Barkley Jersey
Authentic Womens Antonio Callaway Jersey
Desmond King Jersey
Bart Starr Jersey
Von Miller Jersey
Eric Kendricks Jersey
Kareem Hunt Jersey
cant find this info anywhere
Introduction to Hydroponics 1-6
Homework / Review
1. What is the literal definition of hydroponics? _______________________________________________________
2. In practical use, hydroponics means: ___________________________________________________________________
3. List three advantages of growing hydroponically
4. The four primary methods of hydroponic growing are:
5. NFT is ideal for growing short term crops like lettuce and herbs. True / False
6. Most commercial hydroponic growers use a passive system to grow their crops. True / False
7. The Ebb and Flow method is also know as the Flood and Drain method. True / False
8. In many hydroponic systems, a growing medium is used in place of soil. True / False
9. A growing medium should not be porous. True / False
10. Three commonly used growing mediums are:
HOME / LAST
PAGE / NEXT