|Search Hydroponics Online:|
|New Immigration Laws Pave the way for Hydroponic Farming
Powdery and Downy Mildew
Building your own Indoor Grow Room part 2
Building your own Indoor Grow Room part 1
The Benefits of Chelated Micro-nutrients
Is the pH really that important?
Getting Bigger Yields From your Hydroponic Plants
Tips for getting the most out of your nutrients
Millions of dollars lost in hydroponic tomato plant sabotage
Growing Hydroponic Raspberries, part 2
|Funky lettuce check out picts
Square net pots?
Hydroponic fruit in an apartment?
Hydroponic Basil and lavender Greenhouse setup help
My first setup - NFT and Ebb and Flow
Newbie LED questions.
Jalapeno and Poblano setup
Improving My Setup
Introduction to Hydroponics 1-6
Homework / Review
1. What is the literal definition of hydroponics? _______________________________________________________
2. In practical use, hydroponics means: ___________________________________________________________________
3. List three advantages of growing hydroponically
4. The four primary methods of hydroponic growing are:
5. NFT is ideal for growing short term crops like lettuce and herbs. True / False
6. Most commercial hydroponic growers use a passive system to grow their crops. True / False
7. The Ebb and Flow method is also know as the Flood and Drain method. True / False
8. In many hydroponic systems, a growing medium is used in place of soil. True / False
9. A growing medium should not be porous. True / False
10. Three commonly used growing mediums are:
HOME / LAST
PAGE / NEXT