This item has been shown 0 times.
- About Us
- Visit Our Store
- Contact Us
- The word titanium originated from the Greek Mythological Titans, the first sons of Earth.
- Titanium alloys are used in situations where lightweight strength and ability to withstand temperature extremes are required.
- The metal is frequently used for components which must be exposed to seawater.
- The complex process of converting titanium ore into metal has only been commercially viable for a little more than 50 years.
- Hedge against inflation.
- Great investment.
- Magnificent jewelry.
- Beautiful collector's item.
Along with selling on , we also buy on . We understand the problems that arise when buying online and we want to provide you with a fun, safe, and fast buying experience. Please contact us with any questions.
Quality - Reliability -
- 1 troy solid inch (80 mm) by 1.75 inch (45 mm)
- Front: Famous Buffalo image
- All orders are shipped within24 businesshoursof payment.
- We offercombined shipping.
- We offerinternational shipping.
- Free domestic shipping when you buy any 5 items that weigh less than a pound.
*For more shipping information please visitOur Shipping
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through PayPal.
- Returns are accepted if a mistake was made on our part or the item was damaged during shipping.
- The buyer has 7 days to return the item (buyer pays the shipping fees).
Friend us on Facebook:
Copyright ©2011 Amagi Metals
&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;div style="text-decoration:none" height="27px" valign="middle" face="arial"